Monday, September 21, 2009

College Football: Week 4

The Week 4 RankingWeek 4 Rankings are out.  Nothing really surprising, though. 

I've always found it interesting how the AP and USA Polls both claim to be the top 25 in the nation, yet are always different.  I know that most of the polls are based on coach's recommendations, "difficulty of season," etc., but whatever happened to good ol' win/loss/tie records? (BTW: If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not a fan of coaches' polls or the BCS system.  I'm all for playoffs in College football, especially for the chance to see SC State, a semi-powerhouse in the MEAC, will do against an SEC powerhouse like Georgia or Alabama.  I'm kinda tired of seeing the same old schools in the BCS bowls at the end of the season).  

No comments:

Post a Comment